Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Set
Step-Cuts Up to 16" Deep!
Husqvarna's EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Sets are designed to make step-cuts up to 16" deep in medium and soft concrete, far deeper than other 9" saw blades. They're the perfect blade for cutting pipes in trenches, grooves for cables, expansion joints, and crack control.
Designed for Husqvarna's K760 Cut-n-Break Gas Saw and K3000 Wet Electric Saw. See our cut-off saws for more information.
How to Step-Cut Up to 16" Deep
with Cut-n-Break Blades
1. Cut up to 2-1/2” and 3/4” wide with each pass.
2. Note that the saw's twin blades leave a core in the cut.
3. Break off the core with the included breaking tool.
4. Continue cutting in the cleared cut.
Repeat this process until the cut is up to 16” deep!
Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Set Benefits
- Step-Cuts up to 16" Deep: Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Sets cut up to 16" deep, far deeper than other 9" saw blades.
Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Set Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.33" (10 mm)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Sets Are Designed For:
- Medium and soft concrete.
- Hard concrete.
- Abrasive materials.
Who Uses Husqvarna EL35 Cut-n-Break Blade Sets?
- Construction crews.
- Concrete cutters.