Safety Glasses and Goggles, Silicon and Foam Earplugs, Kneepads, and More!
Quick Facts About Our Safety Equipment
- Safety glasses and goggles protect your eyes from flying debris and sparks generated by diamond blades and grinding wheels.
- Silicon and foam earplugs reduce noise from saws, blades, and grinding wheels. They also make it easier for you to hear your coworkers while cutting and grinding.
- Kneepads protect your knees and let you kneel longer with less discomfort.
- Our reflector vests provide ANSI/ISEA Class 2 visibility on construction and roadwork sites.
- All safety equipment on this page is made by LIFT.
If you use our diamond blades and grinders, then your job is probably pretty dangerous. There’s flying debris, loud noise, vehicles to watch out for, you name it.
You can keep yourself safe and avoid injury, vision loss, and hearing loss with our safety equipment. We have safety glasses and goggles to protect your eyes, silicon and foam earplugs to preserve your hearing, kneepads to protect your knees and reduce kneeling discomfort, and reflector vests to make sure drivers see you on your worksite.
Made by LIFT.