Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw
** ALL EQUIPMENT PRICING SUBJECT TO PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE PREMIUM QUALITY 14IN DIAMETER BLADES
CALL FOR MORE INFO 1-800-654-5890
The Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw is designed for heavy duty everyday use, with a large 7.9 HP engine to reduce saw bogging, especially when using larger 16" blades.
Need a flat or walk-behind saw? The Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw easily converts to a walk-behind or flat saw with the Husqvarna KV970/K1260 Cutting Cart. See our Husqvarna equipment for details.
Need a blade for your saw? We recommend the Safety Blade.
The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw Benefits
- Our Most Powerful Rotary Handheld Saw: The Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw's large 7.9 HP engine reduces bogging in cuts.
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K12970-16" Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel:The Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw's X-torq® engine increases power while reducing emissions and fuel use, and its Smartcarb™ carburetor maintains high power with less fuel.
- Less Downtime: With the Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration™.
- Poly V-belt: The Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission and increases saw life with less retensioning.
Husqvarna K1270-16" Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 32.1 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 6" deep
- Blade Width: 16"
- Horsepower: 7.9 HP
- Engine: 2-stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 119 cc
- Vibration Level: 3.6 m/s2 (front handle), 4.1 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Sound Power Level lwa: 118 db(a)
- Sound Pressure Level: 102 db(a)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.33 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Heavy industrial usage.
- Hard or difficult materials.
- As a substitute for walk-behind saws.
Who Uses Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Heavy construction companies.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Underground contractors.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Fire departments and urban search and rescue teams.
- Demolition companies.
- Construction companies.
- Masonry and landscaping contractors.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
- Rental stores.