The only roof ventilation blade specifically designed to meet New York City Fire Department specifications.Carbide blade tears through roofing three times faster than other fire rescue blades. Also great for landscaping.Cuts: Most roofing materials, asphalt shingles, fiberglass, drywall, particleboard, waferboard, plywood, all wood products, tree roots, and tree branches.
The only roof ventilation blade used by the New York City Fire Department
12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades are designed to tear through the heaviest roofing materials three times faster than other carbide tip roof ventilation blades on the market. They are specially designed for, and the only blade needed for, roof ventilation. They're also great for landscaping because they cut tree roots and branches.
12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades are made for professionals who need a serious demolition and cutting tool to get the job done. They're the blade of choice for the firefighter, landscaper, and demolition expert who knows what he needs.
Built to New York City Fire Department specifications
12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blade Benefits
- Unbelievably Strong: 12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades are specially heat-treated to a hardness of 45 Rockwell and brazed with a special three-foil solder for increased strength.
- Unbelievably Tough: The carbide tips on 12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades can withstand 305,000 PSI, so they can tackle the toughest roofs.
- Prevents Binding and Pinching: The carbide tips on 12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades are thicker than the blade cores to widen cuts and prevent binding, pinching, and tar build-up.
12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blade Specifications
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting.
12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades Are Designed For:
- Membrane, stapled, and tarred roofing.
- Asphalt shingles.
- Particleboard, waferboard, and plywood.
- All wood products.
- Tree roots and branches. Great for landscaping.
Who Uses 12 Tooth Carbide Roof Ventilation Blades?
- Firefighter front-line crews and roof ventilation teams nationwide.
- Fire departments and training academies throughout North America.
- Demolition crews.