Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank
The Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank is a compact and easy-to-use 15-litre (3.96 gallon) water tank for wet cutting and dust suppression. It has a rechargeable battery-powered electric pump, so there is no manual pumping. The trolley water tank is designed for Husqvarna's DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit and the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley.
Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank Benefits
- Increases Versatility: The Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank lets you use wet-cutting blades on Husqvarna handheld saws, in addition to dry-cutting blades.
- Increases Cutting Depth in One Pass with Dry Cutting Blades: The Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank lets you cut deeper in one pass with dry-cutting blades because it dissipates heat during cuts.
Husqvarna WT15 Water Tank Specifications
- Water Capacity: 15 litres (3.96 gallons)
- Battery: 18.5V lithium-ion, rechargeable
- Battery Capacity: Approximately 45 minutes between charges
- Charger: 18V/600/mA
- External Power Source: 12-24V, min 1.5 A
Husqvarna WT15 Water Tanks Are Designed For:
- Wet-cutting blades.
- Dissipating heat on dry-cutting blades.
- Suppressing dust during cuts.
Who Uses Husqvarna WT15 Water Tanks?
- Anyone who wants to use wet-cutting blades on Husqvarna hand-held saws.
- Anyone who wants to increase single-pass cutting depth with dry cutting blades.
Designed for Husqvarna Saws with the DEX Water-Saving Wet-Cutting Kit