Versatile and durable handheld core drill by Husqvarna designed for smaller coring jobs in brick, block, reinforced concrete and other building materials. Can use up to 3" diameter core bits (6" with optional mount). Comes with LED level.
Special drill pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill
The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw is a versatile and durable handheld core drill that is easy to carry and use thanks to its low weight and ergonomic design. It's designed for smaller coring jobs in brick, block, reinforced concrete, and other building materials, but it can also be mounted to a drill stand for larger jobs.
Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill Benefits
- Easy to Use: The Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill is light and has an ergonomic design and 360-degree adjustable front handle for long jobs.
- Durable: The Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill uses Husqvarna's SoftStart™ technology to reduce wear on the drill's motors and brushes and SoftStart™ to reduce vibration when starting holes. It also has Elgard™ overload protection to prevent overheating and extend the drill's life and a three-speed, water gearbox for longer service intervals.
- Accurate: The Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill comes with an LED indicator for horizontal and vertical leveling. It lets you drill more accurately and waste less time.
- Made for Wet Drilling: The Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill can be used for wet drilling with an optional water tank.
Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill Specifications
- Weight Without Core Bits: 15.4 pounds
- Maximum Bit Diameter: 3" (handheld) or 6" (mounted)
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4-7
- RPM (no load): 900, 2,150, or 4,500
- Power: 2.3 HP
- Watts: 1.850
- Volts: 115V and 230V models are available
- Amps: 16A or 8A
- Recommended Generator Size (watts):5,000
- Wet/Dry Coring: Can be used for both wet and dry coring with optional water tank
Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill Are Designed For:
- Drilling smaller holes for ventilation, plumbing, joints, electrical sockets, and cable openings in brick, block, reinforced concrete, and other building materials
Who Uses Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drills?
- Concrete contractors.
- Construction companies.
Core Bits Sold Separately