Husqvarna mounted core drill kit designed for accurate angle grinding. Uses core bits up to 6" in diameter. Comes with optional vacuum gasket to control dust.
Special drill pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit
Less expensive than the Husqvarna DMS 240 Mounted Core Drill Kit, the Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit still packs plenty of power for those on a budget. The Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill is designed to make angle grinding less of a headache, and its optional vacuum slot gasket reduces dust and slurry during coring.
Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit Benefits
- Made for Angle Drilling: The Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit comes with a V-groove roller carriage for accurate alignment and minimal adjustment during angle drilling.
- Long-Lasting: The Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit comes with electronic overload protection guards to prevent overheating and a mechanical clutch to prevent motor damage.
- Easier to Clean Up: The HusqvarnaHusqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kitcomes with an optional slot gasket to control dust and an optional slurry vacuum ring for slurry and cuttings.
- Easy to Transport: The Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit comes with an integrated handle for greater portability.
Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kit Specifications
- Weight Without Core Bit: 51 pounds
- Powerhead Travel Length: Up to 19"
- Maximum Bit Diameter: 6"
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4-7
- RPM (no load): 800
- Power: 2.3 HP
- Watts: 1,750
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 15
- Recommended Generator Size (watts):3,500
- Wet/Dry Coring: Can be used for both wet and dry coring with optional water tank
Husqvarna DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kits Are Designed For:
- Core drilling in walls and floors for ventilation, plumbing, and sewage
- Core drilling in reinforced concrete for barriers and road signs
- Core filling in bricks and other building materials
Who Uses DMS 180 Mounted Core Drill Kits?
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Construction companies.
Core Bits Sold Separately