Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna K1270 16" Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw is designed for heavy duty everyday use, with a large 7.9 HP engine to reduce saw bogging, especially when using larger 16" blades.
Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw Benefits
- Our Most Powerful Rotary Handheld Saw: The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's large 7.9 HP engine reduces bogging in cuts.
- Greater Comfort and Less Operator Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's anti-vibration system.
- More Power with Less Fuel: The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's SmartCarb automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Increased Life: The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's three-filter Active Air Filtration increases saw life, while its Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases tensioning and increases saw life.
Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment 32.1 pounds (16")
- Cutting Depth: 6" deep.
- Blade Width: 16"
- Horsepower: 7.9 HP
- Engine: 2-stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 119 cc
- Vibration Level: 5.1 m/s2 (front
handle), 5.2 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.33 gal
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with optional DEX water-saving wet cutting kit.
Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Heavy industrial usage.
- Hard or difficult materials.
- As a substitute for walk-behind saws.
Who Uses Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Heavy construction companies.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Underground contractors.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Fire departments and urban search and rescue teams.
- Demolition companies.
- Construction companies.
- Masonry and landscaping contractors.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
- Rental stores.
Blades Sold Separately