Cuts up to 6" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna K1270 Rail Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K1270 Rail Gas Saw is designed with railroad and transportation maintenance crews in mind, because it's made specifically for repairing train, railroad, railway, subway and tram tracks and rail. Its massive power head cuts through rail with ease, and the included rail cutting attachment lets you make fast, accurate right angle cuts from either side of the rail. The Husqvarna K1270 Rail Gas Saw speeds up railway maintenance and repairs of tracks, so you get the job done faster.
Comes with RA10 rail cutting attachment. RA10 S rail cutting attachment also available for wide rails.
Husqvarna K1270 Rail Saw Benefits
- Fast, Accurate Cuts: The Husqvarna K1270 Rail Gas Saw's rail cutting attachment mounts quickly to either side track for a stable cutting platform. Make fast and accurate right angle cuts in tracks.
- Greater Comfort and Less Operator Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's vibration dampening.
- More Power with Less Fuel: The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's SmartCarb automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Increased Life: The Husqvarna K1270 Gas Saw's three-filter Active Air Filtration increases saw life.
Husqvarna K1270 Rail Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 47 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 6"
- Blade Width: 16"
- Horsepower: 7.9 HP
- Engine: 2-stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 119 cc
- Vibration Level: 5.1 m/s2 (front handle), 5.2 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.33 gal
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Designed for dry cutting only
Husqvarna K1270 Rail Saws Are Designed For:
- Repairing train, railroad, railway, subway and tram tracks and rail.
- Track and rail maintenance.
ho Uses Husqvarna K1270 Rail Saws?
- Train, railroad, railway, subway, tram and transportation maintenance crews.
Blades Sold Separately