Lightweight, portable hydraulic cut-off saw that's also durable and tough. Powered by an external hydraulic power pack, so it emits no fumes or exhaust. For counstruction, building and cutting where ventilation or air quality is a concern, such as indoors, undergound or in sewers and trenches.
Cuts up to 6" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw
Like the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw, the Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is powered by an external hydraulic power pack, so it emits no fumes or exhaust. It's the perfect saw for construction, building or cutting where air quality or ventilation is a concern, such as underground, indoors or in sewers and trenches.
The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is durable, powerful and tough. However, it's also lightweight and portable, making it an ideal saw for cutting in cramped areas or precutting for other saws, like the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw.
The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw requires a hydraulic power pack, like the Husqvarna PP325E Electric Powered Hydraulic Power Pack Cart or Husqvarna PP418 Gasoline Powered Hydraulic Power Pack.
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw Benefits
- Lightweight and Portable: The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw can be easily maneuvered in in tight places. It goes where other 16" saws can't.
- Less Weight, Noise and Fumes: With the Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw's separate hydraulic power pack (sold separately). Use it for construction, building or cutting where air quality or ventilation is a concern, such as underground, indoors or in sewers and trenches.
- Durable: The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is a tough saw that keeps cutting through long shifts.
- Powerful: The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw has the power to cut smoothly with a 16" blade and without bogging down.
- Versatile: The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw's trigger servo lets you control the motor speed for different applications. Its reversible cutting arm lets you cut close to walls and floors.
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 18.3 pounds
- Blade Width: 16"
- Cutting Depth: 6"
- Horsepower: 7 HP
- Motor: 10 gal./min., 2,200 PSI. Hydraulic power pack sold separately.
- Vibration Level: 7.5 m/s2 (front handle), 5.2 m/s2 (rear handle)
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saws Are Designed For:
- Construction, building or cutting where air quality or ventilation is a concern, such as underground, indoors or in sewers and trenches.
- Precutting for other saws, like the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw.
Who Uses Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saws?
- Underground contractors.
- Indoor builders and contractors.
- Water and sewer departments and other utilities.
- Construction companies and contractors.
- Anyone who needs a lightweight, tough and powerful saw.
Blades and Hydraulic Power Packs Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.