Cuts up to 5" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw
The Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw is designed for use indoors or underground, or anywhere else ventilation, dust, or air quality are concerns. That's because the Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw is powered by an external air compressor instead of a gasoline engine. When combined with its auotmatic mist lubrication system, the Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw has no oil or exhaust emissions. It's perfect for demolition, ship building, construction of shipyards, docks and deep building foundations or anyone who needs to dig or cut in pipe trenches, indoors or underground, like water, sewer and underground utilities and contractors.
The Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw requires an air compressor.
Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw Benefits
- Less Emissions: The Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw is powered by an external air compressor and uses automatic mist lubrication, eliminating engine and oil exhaust. It's perfect for cutting underground, indoors or anywhere ventilation or air quality are a concern.
- Versatile: The Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw has a reversible cutting arm that lets you cut close to walls and floors.
- Easy to Control: The Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw has a slim body, unlike bulky gas saws, and good balance.
- Poly V-Belt: The Husqvarna K970-14" Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases tensioning and increases saw life.
- Greater Comfort and Less Operator Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K970-14" Gas Saw's vibration dampening.
Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Hose, Mist Lubricator and Blade: 21.6 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 5"
- Horsepower: 4.3 HP
- Motor: 99-124 m/s3, 100 PSI. Air compressor sold separately.
- Vibration Level: 9.5 m/s2 (front handle), 5.2 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with optional DEX water-saving wet cutting kit.
Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saws Are Designed For:
- Cutting indoors.
- Cutting underground.
- Cutting in pipe, water, sewer or other trenches.
- Ship building, shipyards and docks.
- Construction of deep building foundations and other underground structures.
- Anywhere dust, ventilation, exhaust or air quality are concerns.
Who Uses Husqvarna K40 Pneumatic Saws?
- Marine construction companies.
- Ship building companies and shipyards.
- Construction and building companies and contractors.
- Water, sewer and underground utilities and contractors.
- Anyone who lays or works with underground pipe.
- Anyone who has to cut underground or indoors.
- Anyone concerned with ventilation, dust or air quaility.
Blades and Air Compressor Sold Separately.