Package including the Husqvarma K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw and Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack.
The Husqvarma K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw is perfect for wet cutting concrete, stone, and masonry in buildings as well as pipe cutting and pre-cutting of pipe trenches.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw Package
The Husqvarma K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw is perfect for wet cutting concrete, stone, and masonry in buildings as well as pipe cutting and pre-cutting of pipe trenches. The powerful saw can operate on both 3-phase and 1-phase power supplies and features low vibration levels that decrease operator fatigue. The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw has built-in intelligence to ensure optimal power and RPMs for each cutting job and an easy-to-read LED meter. The saw is also equipped with Elgard overload protection which indicates, via the LED, when the machine is overloaded to prevent motor damage and increase motor life. Part #967205201.
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw Technical Specifications:
- Blade = 14" (350mm)
- Cutting depth = 10.5" (270mm)
- High frequency electric motor = 480 volts /230 volts
- Power 3-phase/1-phase = 7.4/4 hp (5.5/3kW)
- Rated current = 10/16 amp
- Sound power level lwa = 111 db(a)
- Sound pressure level = 99 db(a)
- Vibrations front handle equivalent = 2.4 m/s2
- Vibrations rear handle equivalent = 1.5 m/s2
- Recommended minimum size genrator = 10 kW
Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack:
Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack is an electric power pack designed for use with the K6500 Ring Saw. Suitable for applications where easy transportation to and around the job site is required. Can be used in surroundings where water usage should be kept at a minimum.
Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack Benefits:
- Easy to carry and use because of low weight and ergonomic design.
- Digital menu and display for efficient control and service of the unit.
- The PP unit is separated from the cutting equipment, which means less exposure to dirt and vibrations.
- It can connect to both 3- and 1-phase power supplies.
- It is air-cooled – the water connection is needed only for wet cutting.
Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack Technical specifications:
- Power 3-phase/1-phase = 8.7 hp/4.7 hp (6.5kW/3.5kW).
- Rated current = 10 amp/16 amp.
- Voltage 3-phase/1-phase = 200-480 volts/ 220-240 volts.
- Cooling = Air.
- Recommended minimum size generator = 10 kW.