Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 12" blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw is lightweight and easy to use (hence its nickname the "Quickie"), and its small size lets you cut easier in tight spaces. Despite its light weight, it still packs plenty of power with its X-Torq engine and has lots of features that increase its life and durability. The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's vibration dampening also let you cut longer and with less fatigue, and its reversible cutting arm lets you cut closer to walls and floors.
Need a flat or walk-behind saw? The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw easily converts to a walk-behind or flat saw with the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley.
We recommend the Ductile Iron Safety Blade for use with the Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw. The Ductile Iron Safety Blade, with its solid steel construction (up to 14") and vacuum-brazed diamond coat, cuts through almost anything with none of the hazardous silicon carbide fibers of abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw Benefits
- Lightweight and Easy to Use: The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw is light, small and maneuverable, especially in tight spaces.
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm.
- Greater Comfort and Less Operator Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's vibration dampening.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel consumption by 20%, and its SmartCarb maintains high engine power with less fuel.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
- Poly V-belt: The Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases retensioning and increases service life.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Fuel and Cutting Equipment: 20.7 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 4"
- Horsepower: 5 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 74 cc
- Vibration Level: 3.2 m/s2 (front handle), 3.0 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.23 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting. Comes with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Demolition and scrap yards.
- Water and sewer pipe.
- Cutting in tight spaces.
- Light-duty, occasional usage.
Who Uses Husqvarna K760-12" Gas Saws?
- Do-it-yourself home owners.
- Underground contractors.
- City water and sewer departments.
- Construction companies.
- Masonry and landscaping contractors.
- High schools and colleges (student training and/or maintenance departments).
- Concrete contractors.
- Fire departments and urban search and rescue (USAR) teams.
- Demolition companies.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.