Husqvarna cut-off saws cut up to 5" deep. Uses OilGuard oil to prevent engine failures in dusty, dirty environments, like construction, road, landscaping, recycling, and utilities worksites. Easily converts to a walk-behind saw with the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley. OilGuard oil sold separately.
Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard
The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K760-14” Gas Saw with OilGuard uses synthetic Husqvarna OilGuard oil that's designed for tough, dirty jobs and environments, like construction, road, landscaping, recycling, demolition and utilities worksites. OilGuard oil lowers engine temperatures, reduces smoke and prevents engine failure in saws designed to use it. The Husqvarna K760-14” Gas Saw with OilGuard can also use standard two-stroke engine oil.
The Husqvarna K760-14” Gas Saw with OilGuard is the perfect saw for cutting metal, concrete, masonry and other materials. It's a powerful and durable saw that's designed for the cutting needs of construction and general contractors, general contractors and other builders; water, sewer and underground utilities; transportation, highway and road departments; demolition and recycling companies; and lanscapers.
Need a flat or walk-behind saw? The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard easily converts to a walk-behind or flat saw with the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley.
We recommend the Ductile Iron Safety Blade for use with the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard. The Ductile Iron Safety Blade, with its solid steel construction (up to 14") and vacuum-brazed diamond coat, cuts through almost anything with none of the hazardous silicon carbide fibers of abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard Benefits
- Designed for Dirty Jobs: The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard uses synthethic OilGuard oil (sold separately) that reduces engine failures in dirty, dusty environments. It can also use standard two-stroke oil.
- Greater Comfort and Less Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's vibration dampening.
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel use by 20%.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
- Poly V-belt: The Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases retensioning and increases service life.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K760-14” OilGuard Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuard Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 21.6 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 5"
- Horsepower: 5 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 74 cc
- Vibration Level: 4.6 m/s2 (front handle), 5.0 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.23 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting. Comes with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuards Are Designed For:
- Demolition and recycling.
- Metal, concrete, masonry and other materials.
- Water or sewer pipe.
- Light-duty, occasional usage.
Who Uses Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw with OilGuards?
- Concrete companies and contractors.
- Demolition and recyling companies.
- Recycling companies, scrap yards and junk yards.
- City water, road and sewer departments.
- Underground utilities and contractors.
- Construction companies and general contractors.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.