Husqvarna cut-off saw cuts up to 5" deep. Lighter than the Husqvarna K970-14" Gas Saw. Good combination of power, versatility, maneuverability and user friendliness. Easily converts to a walk-behind saw with the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley.
Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K760-14” Gas Saw is also known as the "Construction Saw" for its wide use in the construction industry, but it's a versatile tool for any industry.
The Husqvarna K760-14” Gas Saw is a good combination of power, versatility, maneuverability and user friendliness. Its vibration dampening lets you cut longer and with less fatigue, and you can set its reversible cutting arm to cut closer to walls and floors. In addition, you get more power out of less fuel with the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's X-Torq engine and SmartCarb and longer service life with its three-filter Active Air Filtratration and dust-sealed DuraStarter.
Need a flat or walk-behind saw? The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw easily converts to a walk-behind or flat saw with the Husqvarna KV760 Cutting Trolley.
We recommend the Ductile Iron Safety Blade for use with the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw. The Ductile Iron Safety Blade, with its solid steel construction (up to 14") and vacuum-brazed diamond coat, cuts through almost anything with none of the hazardous silicon carbide fibers of abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw Benefits
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm.
- Greater Comfort and Less Operator Fatigue: With the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's vibration dampening.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel consumption by 20%, and its SmartCarb maintains high engine power with less fuel.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
- Poly V-belt: The Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases retensioning and increases service life.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Fuel and Cutting Equipment: 21.6 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 5"
- Horsepower: 5 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 74 cc
- Vibration Level: 4.6 m/s2 (front handle), 5.0 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.23 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting. Comes with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Demolition and scrap yards.
- Water and sewer pipe.
- Light-duty, occasional usage.
Who Uses Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saws?
- High schools and colleges.
- Concrete contractors.
- Fire departments and urban search and rescue (USAR) teams.
- Demolition companies.
- City water and street departments.
- Underground utility contractors.
- Construction companies.
- Masonry and landscaping contractors.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
- Professional concrete cutters.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.