Husqvarna fire rescue saw cuts up to 4" deep. Lighter and more maneuverable than the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw. Fire rescue saw made for firefighters, EMTs, and other emergency services and emergency response personnel. For forcible entry, vehicle extrication, and USAR, especially with the Fire Rescue Safety Blade.
Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 12" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is lighter and more maneuverable than the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw. It has been designed for the modern firefighter and EMT, as well as other emergency services, emergency response and urban search and rescue (USAR) personnel.
The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw makes a hard and stressful job a little easier and less stressful. Its chromium-plated blade guard provides greater visibility and control in water spray and smoke. In addition, its large starter handle fits gloved hands, and its adjustable carrying strap leaves your hands free while climbing ladders or scrambling over, under or through obstacles. The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is the perfect tool for forcible entry, vehicle extricaion, USAR and clearing and cutting metal, masonry and other wreckage.
We recommend the Fire Rescue Safety Blade for use with the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw. The Fire Rescue Safety Blade, with its solid steel construction (up to 14") and vacuum-brazed diamond coat, cuts through almost anything with less sparks than abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw Benefits
- Greater Visibility and Control: With the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's chromium-plated blade guard.
- Large Starter Handle: The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is designed to be started with gloved hands.
- Easier to Carry: The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's adjustable carrying strap lets you climb, crawl and squeeze through tight spaces and still have both hands free.
- Lightweight and Easy to Use: The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is light, small and maneuverable. It's the perfect saw for tight spaces.
- Versatile: The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm lets you cut closer to walls and floors.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel consumption by 20%, and its SmartCarb maintains high power while lowering fuel consumption.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Fuel and Cutting Equipment: 20.7 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 4"
- Horsepower: 5 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 74 cc
- Vibration Level: 3.2 m/s2 (front handle), 4.6 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.23 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Forcible entry.
- Vehicle extrication.
- Clearing and cutting metal, masonry and other wreckage.
Who Uses Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saws?
- Other emergency services and emergency response personnel.
- USAR teams.
- RIT teams.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.