Husqvarna cut-off saw cuts up to 6" deep. More powerful than the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw. Cuts deeper (with a 16" blade) than the Husqvarna K970-14" Gas Saw. Easily converts to a walk-behind saw with the Husqvarna KV970/K1270 Cutting Cart.
Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw packs more power than the Husqvarna K760-14" Gas Saw and, with a 16" blade, cuts deeper as well. It's the perfect saw for construction, demolition, water and sewer work, masonry, landscaping and other applications.
Cut closer to walls and floors with the Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm. This saw will give you plenty of power with its X-Torq engine and SmartCarb and longer service life with its Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
Need a flat or walk-behind saw? The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw easily converts to a walk-behind or flat saw with the Husqvarna KV970/K1270 Cutting Cart.
We recommend the Ductile Iron Safety Blade for use with the Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw. The Ductile Iron Safety Blade, with its solid steel construction (up to 14") and vacuum-brazed diamond coat, cuts through almost anything with none of the hazardous silicon carbide fibers of abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw Benefits
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's reversible cutting arm.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel use by 20%, and its SmartCarb maintains high power with less fuel.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura-Starter.
- Poly V-belt: The Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's Poly V-belt delivers better power transmission, decreases retensioning and increases saw life.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight without Fuel or Cutting Equipment: 26.0 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 6"
- Horsepower: 6.4 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 94 cc
- Vibration Level: 3.9 m/s2 (front handle), 4.4 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.28 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting. DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit is optional.
Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Water and sewer pipe.
Who Uses Husqvarna K970-16" Gas Saws?
- Concrete contractors and professional concrete cutters.
- Underground utility contractors.
- City water and street departments.
- High schools and colleges.
- Construction companies.
- Demolition companies.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.