Husqvarna fire rescue saw cuts up to 5" deep. More powerful and deeper cutting than the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw. Fire rescue saw made for firefighters, EMTs, and other emergency personnel. For forcible entry, vehicle extrication, and USAR, especially with the Fire Rescue Safety Blade.
Now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) or more 14" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw
The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty. See below for details.
The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is more powerful and has a deeper cutting depth than the Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw. It has been designed for forcible entry, rescue work and urban search and rescue (USAR) and has features that make these jobs a little easier and less stressful.
Its features include a chromium-plated blade guard for greater visibility, as well as an adjustable carrying strap that keeps your hands free when climbing and scrambling up ladders and over wreckage. On top of this, it has a larger starter handle for gloved hands. The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is the perfect tool for forcible entry, vehicle extrication, urban search and rescue (USAR) and clearing and cutting metal, masonry and other wreckage.
We recommend you use the Fire Rescue Safety Blade with the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw The solid steel Fire Rescue Safety Blade (up to 14") cuts through almost anything with less sparks than abrasive blades and no danger of shattering or cutting segment loss.
Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw Benefits
- Greater Visibility and Control: With the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's chromium-plated blade guard.
- Greater Maneuverability: The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's adjustable carrying strap keeps your hands free while climbing, crawling and scrambling.
- Larger Starter Handle: The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw is designed to be started with gloved hands.
- More Power With Less Fumes and Fuel: The Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's X-Torq engine increases power while reducing emissions by 75% and fuel consumption by 20%, and its SmartCarb maintains high power while lowering fuel consumption.
- Increased Life: With the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's Active Air Filtration and dust-sealed Dura- Starter.
- Easy to Start: With the Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw's decompression valve.
Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Fuel and Cutting Equipment: 24.2 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 5"
- Horsepower: 6.4 HP
- Engine: Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 94 cc
- Vibration Level: 4.5 m/s2 (front handle), 4.6 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.28 gal.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saws Are Designed For:
- Forcible entry.
- Vehicle extrication.
- Clearing and cutting metal, masonry and other wreckage.
Who Uses Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saws?
- Other emergency services and emergency response personnel.
- USAR teams.
- RIT teams.
Blades Sold Separately
Husqvarna's Gold Medal Equipment Warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. Engine and component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Husqvarna's Technical Services at (800) 365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by Husqvarna, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others (or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer). Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, are altered or modified by the consumer purchaser, or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.