Huqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw
The Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw is a light, small, and compact enough to go where other flat saws can't. Designed for very small road repair jobs, the Husqvarna FS 309 Walk-Behind Saw is easy to maneuver and transport.
Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw Benefits
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport: The Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw is small, light, and compact. It fits into tight spaces and is ideal for hard-to-reach job sites and has an extendable right rear wheel for greater stability.
- Easy to Transport: The Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw is compact and comes with a hoist ring for easy transport.
- Easy to Use: The Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Flat Saw comes with a patented gas-assisted system to raside and lower the blade out of the cut.
- More Comfortable: The Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw comes with adjustable handles and low-vibration engine, blade shaft, and handlebards to increase operator comfort.
Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 117 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 4.5" with 14" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 14"
- Horsepower: 8.5 HP
- Average RPM: 3,500
- Engine: Robin EX27X, air-cooled
- Displacement: 265 cc
- Transmission Type: Push
- Blade Depth Control: Screw feed
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with optional water tank
- Dimensions: 36" x 15" x 39" (with pointer and blade guard up and handles in)
Husqvarna FS 309 Gas Walk-Behind Saws Are Designed For:
- Very small jobs and road repair work
Who Uses Husqvarna FS 309 Flat Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Construction companies.
Blades Sold Separately