Husqvarna walk-behind saw with excellent balance and stability for easy transport and maneuverability. Perfect for sidewalks, driveways, and city streets.
18" model cuts up to 6.625" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw
The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw is a light walk-behind saw with excellent balance and stability, making it easy to maneuver and transport. Comes with an integrated water tank for easier wet cutting. It's perfect for smaller jobs like sidewalks, driveways, and city streets.
Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Walk-Behind Saw Benefits
- Easy to Maneuver: The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw is light and well-balanced.
- Easy to Transport: The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Walk-Behind Saw is compact and comes with a hoist ring for easy transport.
- Easy to Use: The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw comes with a patented gas-assisted system to raside and lower the blade out of the cut.
- More Comfortable: The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Walk-Behind Saw comes with adjustable, low-vibration handlebars to increase operator comfort.
- Made for Wet Cutting: The Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw comes with a large, integrated water tank.
Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 219 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 6.625" with 18" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 18"
- Horsepower: 11 HP
- Average RPM: 2,800
- Engine: 4-stroke Honda GX390, air-cooled
- Displacement: 389 cc
- Transmission Type: Push
- Blade Depth Control: Spring assist screw feed
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 42" x 20" x 30" (with pointer and blade guard up and handles in)
Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Walk-Behind Saws Are Designed For:
- Smaller jobs like sidewalks, driveways, and city streets
Who Uses Husqvarna FS 400 Gas Flat Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Construction companies.
Blades Sold Separately