Rugged and easy-to-maintain Husqvarna walk-behind saws for sidewalks, driveways, and other small service and repair jobs.
FS520 (20" model) cuts up to 7.625" deep.
FS524 (24" model) cuts up to 9.625" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna FS 500 Series Gas Flat Saws
The Husqvarna FS 500 series of gas walk-behind saws are rugged and easy-to-maintain flat saws designed for sidewalks, driveways, and smaller service and repair work. Comes with adjustable handles and a low low-vibration design for integrated greater operator comfort.
Husqvarna FS 500 Series Gas Walk-Behind Saw Benefits
- Rugged: Husqvarna FS 500 Gas Flat Saws have IntelliSeal blade spindles with sealed bearings. This gives you 250 maintenance-free hours of operation while eliminating daily bearing greasings.
- Easy to Maintain: Husqvarna FS 520 and FS 524 Gas Walk-Behind Saws have specially designed belts that last longer with less re-tensioning.
- More Comfortable: Husqvarna FS 520 and FS 524 Gas Walk-Behind Saws come with adjustable handles and low-vibration engine, blade shaft mounting, and handlebars to increase operator comfort. The blade is also lowered by a dual spring assist.
- Versatile: Husqvarna FS 500 Gas Flat Saws can cut with the blade on the left or right side.
Husqvarna FS 500 Series Gas Flat Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 493 pounds (FS 520) or 502 (FS 524)
- Cutting Depth: Up to 7.625" with 20" blade (FS 520) or 9.625" with 24" blade (FS 524)
- Maximum Blade Width: 20" (FS 520) or 24" (FS 524)
- Horsepower: 20.8 HP
- Average RPM: 2,110
- Engine: 4-stroke Honda GX630, air-cooled
- Displacement: 686 cc
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Blade Depth Control: Spring assist screw feed
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gal
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with optional water tank
- Dimensions: 66" x 26" x 42" (wiuth pointer and blade guard up and handles in)
Husqvarna FS 500 Series Gas Walk-Behind Saws Are Designed For:
- Smaller jobs like sidewalks and driveways
Who Uses Husqvarna FS 500 Series Gas Flat Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Construction companies.
Blades Sold Separately