Durable Husqvarna gas saw for accurate cutting of block, brick, pavers on small jobs. Easily switch between plunge cutting and rip cutting, and use the rip guide to increase cutting accuracy.
14" model cuts up to 5" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw
The Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw is designed for both rip cutting and plunge cutting on small jobs. Husqvarna's patented Sta-Level® blade guard and the rip guide help you make accurate cuts in brick, block, and pavers.
Shown with optional folding stand. Stand sold separately.
Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw Benefits
- Versatile: The Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw switches easily between rip cutting with the included rolling cart and plunge cutting.
- Accurate: The Husqvarna MS MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw uses Husqvarna's patented Sta-Level© blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for greater accuracy. Use the rip guard for even greater accuracy and the optional foot pedal to keep both your hands on the piece while plunge cutting.
- Durable: the Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw has only two pivot points to reduce saw maintenance and increase saw life. In addition, the cutting head pivots are sealed and lubricated for life, and the conveyor cart is made of cast aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 198 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 5" with 14" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 14"
- Horsepower: 1.8 HP
- Average RPM: 2,950
- Engine: Honda, air-cooled
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 43" x 22" 35"
Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saws Are Designed For:
- Rip cutting and plunge cutting brick, block, and pavers on small jobs
Who Uses Husqvarna MS 355 G Gas Masonry Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Concrete contractors.
- City street and water departments.
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Professional concrete cutters.
- Construction companies.
Blades Sold Separately