Portable Husqvarna masonry saw that uses less water while cutting and keeps your pieces drier and cleaner. For brick, block, and pavers. Available in 1.5 HP, 2 HP, and 3 HP models.
14" model cuts up to 5" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw
The Husqvarna MS 360 Masonry Saw is a portable masonry saw that's equipped with a patented water management system and double splash guards to keep your pieces drier and reduce slurry and cleanup. It's designed to smaller make 22.5 and 45-degree bevel cuts in block, brick, and pavers. Comes in 1.5 HP, 2 HP, and 3 HP models.
Shown with optional adjustable stand. Stands sold separately.
Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw Benefits
- Uses Less Water: The Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw uses a patented water management system to reduce water use and double splash guards to keep your piece drier. You spend less time cleaning up water and slurry and more time working and earning money.
- Easy to Transport: The Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw can be moved by two people, so you spend less time breaking down and setting up.
- Makes Beveled Cuts: The Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw can make 22.5 and 45-degree cuts in brick, block, and pavers.
Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 131 pounds (1.5 HP), 139 pounds (2 HP), or 147 pounds (3 HP)
- Cutting Depth: Up to 5" with 14" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 14"
- Horsepower: 1.5 HP, 2 HP, or 3 HP
- Average RPM: 2,330
- Volts: 115V or 115/208-230V (1.5 HP and 2 HP) or 208-230V (3 HP)
- Amps: 14 or 14/7 (1.5 HP), 18/9 (2 HP) or 12.5 (3 HP)
- Arbor: 1"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 39.9" x 26.4" x 25.6"
Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saws Saws Are Designed For:
- Large cutting jobs in block, brick, and pavers
Who Uses Husqvarna MS 360 Electric Masonry Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Construction companies.
Blades Sold Separately