Light and versatile Husqvarna tile saw that can rip cut tile up to 18" long and cut diagonally up to 25" deep. Plenty of accessories are available to tailor this tile saw for your needs.
10" model cuts up to 3.75" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw
The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw is light and versatile and has plenty of accessories available to can tailor it to your needs. The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw can rip cut tiles up to 18" long, cut diagonally up to 25", and use three different blade sizes - 6", 8", and 10".
Shown with optional rolling stand. Stand sold separately.
Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw Benefits
- Versatile: The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw has a support arm that supports three different blade sizes - 6", 8, and 10". It also has plenty of accessories available, so you can tailor it to your needs and your job.
- Light: The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw weighs just 105 pounds (without cutting equipment), and Its optional folding stands and rolling wheels make it easy to transport.
- Powerful: The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw uses a 1.5 HP continuous-duty Baldor engine and premium six-groove poly V-belts to transmit more power to the bladeshaft with less slippage and vibration.
- Made for Wet Cutting: The Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw is designed for wet cutting.
Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 105 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 3.75" with 10" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 10"
- Maximum Rip Cut Length: 18"
- Maximum Diagonal Cut Length: 25"
- Horsepower: 1.5 HP
- Average RPM: 2,760
- Volts: 115
- Cycle: 60
- Phase: 1
- Full Load Amps: 14.4A
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 39.125" x 25" x 21.75"
Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saws Are Designed For:
- Rip cutting tile up to 18" long.
- Cutting diagonally up to 25".
- Contractors and renters who need a versatile tile saw that can be configured for almost any job.
Who Uses Husqvarna TS 250 X3 Tile Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Construction companies.
- Tile contractors.
Blades Sold Separately