Light and portable, the Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is our most inexpensive tile saw. It can rip cut and plunge cut tile and bricks up to 32" long and make diagonal cuts up to 28".
10" model cuts up to 2.75" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw
Our most inexpensive tile saw, the Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is designed to plunge cut and rip cut bricks and tile up to 24" long, as well as make diagonal cuts up to 28" deep. It's also our lightest saw at 79 pounds (without cutting equipment) and is portable and easy to carry with its wheels and foldable legs.
Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw Benefits
- Rip Cut and Plunge Cut Bricks and Tile:The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is designed to rip cut and plunge cut bricks and tile up to 24" long and make diagonal cuts up to 28". Its 26" long cutting cart also supports tile better.
- Mitre Cut: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile saw is designed to switch easily between plunge cutting and mitre cutting.
- Cleaner: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is designed with Husqvarna's patented Jet Stream Water Containment System to keep water and slurry in the conveyor cart trench and off your tiles.
- Portable: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is our lightest tile saw at 79 pounds (without cutting equipment). It has wheels and folding legs that make it a snap to move.
- Elgard™ Overload Protection: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw comes with Elgard™ overload protection to prevent motor damage.
- SoftStart™: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw comes with Husqvarna's SoftStart™ technology, so you can start the saw on electrical systems with slow-acting fuses.
- Made for Wet Cutting: The Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw is made for wet cutting.
Husqvarna FS TS 60 Tile Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 79 pounds
- Cutting Depth: Up to 2.75" with 10" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 10"
- Maximum Rip Cut Length: 32"
- Maximum Mitre Cut Length: 28" (in 20"x20" tile)
- Horsepower: 1.5 HP
- Average RPM: 3,175
- Volts: 115
- Cycle: 60
- Phase: 1
- Full Load Amps: 14.4A
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 39.125" x 25" x 21.75"
Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saws Are Designed For:
- Plunge cutting and rip cuting brick and tiles up to 24" long.
- Mitre cutting up to 28" deep.
Who Uses Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Construction companies.
- Tile contractors.
Blades Sold Separately