This portable Husqvarna tile saw is made for rip cutting plank tiles up to 36", diagonal cutting up to 33" deep, and mitre cutting. It's also designed to keep water and slurry off your workspace tile faces, reducing cleanup.
10" model cuts up to 2.75" deep.
Special saw pricing contingent on minimum additional purchase of (1) accompanying 14" or 16" saw blades at LIST PRICE.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
Huqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw
The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw gives you the performance of a rail saw in a portable package. Its dual-movement cart lets you stand in while place while the saw head moves toward your tile, rip cutting plank tiles up to 36" long and making diagonal cuts up to 33" in 24"x24" tiles . It's also made to keep water and tiles in the cart trench and not your tile or workspace with its Jet Stream Water Containment system. The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw is also portable and easily movable by two people.
Shown with optional adjustable stand. Stand sold separately.
Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw Benefits
- Performance of a Rail Saw: The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw is designed for rip cutting plank tiles up to 36" long. The dual-movement cart lets you stand in one place and feed tile to the moving saw head.
- Mitre Cutting: The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw is designed for making diagonal cuts up to 33" in 24" x 24" tile. It's also made for mitre cutting at 22.5 and 45 degrees..
- Cleaner: The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw is designed with Husqvarna's patented Jet Stream Water Containment System to keep water and slurry in the conveyor cart trench and off your tiles. The splash guard also eliminates water spray behind the saw, keeping your worksites cleaner and reducing cleanup time.
- Portable: The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw has a water tank stored on its cart and is designed to be moved by two people. The optional abjustable stand is wheeled to make moving the saw a snap.
- Made for Wet Cutting: The Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw is designed wet cutting plank tile and smaller tiles.
Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 137 pounds (1.5 HP) or 144 pounds (2 HP)
- Cutting Depth: Up to 2.75" with 10" blade
- Maximum Blade Width: 10"
- Maximum Rip Cut Length: 36"
- Maximum Mitre Cut Length: 33" (in 24"x24" tile)
- Horsepower: 1.5 HP or 2 HP
- Average RPM: 3,000
- Volts: 115/230 (1.5 HP) or 115 (2 HP)
- Cycle: 60
- Phase: 1
- Full Load Amps: 18/19A (1.5 HP) or 14A (2 HP)
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
- Dimensions: 43.7" x 25.6" x 21.7"
Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saws Are Designed For:
- Rip cutting plank tiles and smaller tile.
- Making diagonal cuts in tile up to 24" x 24".
- Mitre cutting tile.
Who Uses Husqvarna TS 90 Tile Saws?
- Paving contractors.
- Construction companies.
- Tile contractors.
Blades Sold Separately