ICS Hydraulic Chainsaw Power Packs and Hoses
ICS's P95 and P110 hydraulic chain saw power packs are designed for use with ICS's 814PRO concrete-cutting hydraulic chain saw and ICS 880F4 ductile iron pipe-cutting hydraulic chain saw. They let you cut quieter and with less fumes so you can cut indoors or in areas with poor ventilation. You can also leave them high and dry, which means you can even cut underwater. Best of all, ICS hydraulic chainsaw power packs are self-contained and gas-powered, which means you can take them wherever you need them.
You need an hydraulic chainsaw power pack in order to use ICS's 814PRO Concrete-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw and 880F4 Ductile Iron Pipe-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw!
ICS Hydraulic Chainsaw Power Packs and Hoses Benefits
- Cut Quieter: Hydraulic chainsaw power packs let you cut with ICS hydraulic chain saws while generating less saw noise.
- Cut with Less Fumes: Hydraulic chainsaw power packs let you cut with ICS hydraulic chain saws while generating less fumes. They're perfect when you need to cut indoors or in areas with poor ventilation.
- Cut Underwater: Hydraulic chainsaw power packs can power you cut with ICS hydraulic chain saws even when they're underwater, unlike gas saws. They're perfect for water and sewage departments and underwater construction and demolition.
- Take Anywhere: ICS's hydraulic chainsaw power packs are self-contained, gas-powered and ergonomically designed. Take and use them anywhere.
ICS Hydraulic Chainsaw Power Packs and Hoses Specifications
- Weight: 216 pounds (P95) or 330 pounds (P110)
- Horsepower: 18 HP (P95) or 23 HP (P110)
- Engine: V-Twin, two-stroke, gas-powered
- Water Supply: 5 or 8 gpm (P95), 8 or 12 gpm (P110)
- Water Pressue: 2,500 psi
- Water Reservoir: 2.7 gal. (P95) or 3 gal. (P110)
- Size: 33"L x 21.5"W X 29"H (P95) or 36"L x 23"W x 29.5"H (P110)
- Fuel Supply: 7 gal.
ICS Hydraulic Chainsaw Power Packs and Hoses are Designed for:
- Cutting wherever saw noise must be minimized.
- Cutting indoors, underground or in other areas with poor ventilation.
- Cutting underwater.
Who uses ICS Hydraulic Chainsaw Power Packs and Hoses?
- Water and sewer departments.
- Underwater construction and demolition contractors.