The ICS Speedhook lets you cut straighter and with less effort. It's lightweight, expandable, ambidextrous andcosts less than a wall saw. The ICS Speedhook is the perfect accessory for cutting doors and windows.
Designed for use with ICS's 814PRO Concrete-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw and 880F4 Ductile Iron Pipe-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw.
ICS Speedhook Benefits
- Make Straighter, More Accurate Cuts: The ICS Speedhook locks your saw into a single pivot. Less movement means straighter cuts and greater accuracy.
- Cut Vertically or Horizontally: The ICS Speedhook can be set up for vertical or horizontal cuts, so it's perfect for cutting door and window openings.
- Cut with Less Effort: The ICS Speedhook supports the weight of your saw during cutting.
- Fit to Any Size: The ICS Speedhook comes in 42" lengths that can be fitted together. It can grow to fit any job.
- Cut Straighter for Less: The ICS Speedhook gives you an inexpensive alternative to wall saws when matched with ICS's 880F4 or 814PRO hydraulic chainsaws.
ICS Speedhook Specifications
- Weight: Rail only - 18 lbs. (8 kg.)
- Size: 42"L x 3.5"W
ICS Speedhooks Are Designed For:
- Making straight, accurate and deep cuts.
- Cutting doors, windows and similar openings.
Who Uses ICS Speedhooks?
- Construction contractors.
- Concrete cutters.