ICS Total Slurry Solution Concrete Slurry Containment Wet Vacuum for ICS Chain Saws
Need a way to capture and clean up the slurry left by wet-cutting with an ICS chainsaw? Then you need the ICS Total Slurry Solution slurry containment system wet vacuum. The ICS Total Slurry Solution containment system is a wet vacuum that's designed to contain cuttings and slurry from wet-cutting or wet-drilling concrete, masonry and stone products for easy disposal.
The TSS-15 comes with a wheeled 15-gallon polyethylene tank for easy transport and can be mounted with an optional 30" floor squeegee. The TSS-55 converts any 55-gallon drum into a slurry collection tank without special mountings or adapters. Both come with 2 HP motors with 105 inches of water lift and 15" crush-resistant hoses and can be attached to the ICS 814PRO Concrete-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw and 880F4 Ductile Iron Pipe-Cutting Hydraulic Chain Saw with the optional TSS Vac-Attachment Kit.
TSS Total Slurry Solution Slurry Containment System Benefits
- Contains Slurry: The ICS Total Slurry Solution slurry containment system wet vacuum reduces cleanup from wet-cutting, and the ICS Vac-Attachment Kit lets you capture even more. Specially designed for concrete slurry.
- Easy to Transport: The ICS TSS-15 Total Slurry Solution slurry containment system wet vacuum comes with heavy-duty wheels and casters.
- Holds Plenty: The ICS TSS-15 Total Slurry Solution slurry containment system wet vacuum holds 15 gallons of slurry, while the The ICS TSS-55 Total Slurry Solution slurry containment system wet vacuum attaches to any 55-gallon drum without special adapters. Hydraulic chainsaw power packs can power you cut with ICS hydraulic chain saws even when they're underwater, unlike gas saws. They're perfect for water and sewage departments and underwater construction and demolition.
- Take Anywhere: ICS's hydraulic chainsaw power packs are self-contained, gas-powered and ergonomically designed. Take and use them anywhere.
TSS Total Slurry Solution Slurry Containment System Specifications
- Horsepower: 2 HP
- Motor: 120V, 1,365W, 11.7A, electric
- Water Lift: 105"
- Slurry Containment: 15 gal. (TSS-15) or 55 gal. with 55 gal. drum, sold separately (TSS-55)