ICS chainsaw for cutting concrete, stone, and brick. Makes square cuts up to full length of guide bar (up to 14", depending on guidebar).
ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw comes with a 12" or 14" guidebar and TwinMax chain, which is designed to cut natural stone, medium concrete, and reinforced concrete with light reinforcement.
Financing available ($1,000 minimum purchase)
ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw
The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw, like the ICS 695XL, is great for all concrete, masonry, and stone sawing. Can be used for door and window openings, vents, foundation work, curb cutouts and more. Makes square cuts without overcutting. By switching the guidebar, chain, and drive sprocket, the ICS 680ES powerhead can be used to cut ductile iron pipe. This flexibility makes the ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw a great choice for expanding your job options as a contractor.
Designed for Weekly use.
The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw comes with a TwinMAX guidebar and either a 12" or 14" TwinMAX chain, which are designed for everday cutting on natural stone, medium concrete, and concrete with light reinforcement. With a quick switch of the guidebar, chain, and drive sprocket, the 680ES chain saw can be used with PowerGrit Utility Saw chain, designed to cut ductile iron pipe. For more chains and guidebars, visit our ICS chainsaw chains page and ICS chainsaw guidebars page.
ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw Benefits
- Deeper Cuts: The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw can cut up to the full length of its guide bar. That can be up to three times the cutting depth of hand-held rotary saws with the same blade size.
- Less Overcutting: The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw lets you make square cuts up to the full length of its guide bar and can reduce excavation needed to get at pipes.
- Increased Life and Running Time: The ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw runs cooler than older chain saws.
- Dependable at Any Altitude: With the ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw's specially designed carburetion and ignition.
ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw Specifications
- Bar Length: Up to 14"
- Horsepower: 5 HP @ 11,500 rpm
- Engine: 2-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 76.5 cc
- Powerhead Dimensions: 18" long, 11.5" high, 10" wide
- Sound Power Level, Lwa: 117 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level, at
Operator’s Ear Lwa: 101 dB(A)
- Vibration Level: 7.2 m/s2 (front handle); 8.5m/s2 (rear handle)
- Water Supply: Minimum 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- Water Flow: Minimum 2 gpm
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1 (2%) fuel-to-oil
- Fuel Capacity: 0.26 gal
ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saws Are Designed For:
- Pipe cutting.
- Underground utility work.
- Cutting window and door openings.
- Cutting 12" or 14" deep in one pass.
Who Uses the ICS 680ES
Gas Chain Saw?
- Construction companies.
- Underground contractors.
- Professional concrete cutting
- Demolition companies.
- Governmental water agencies.
- City water departments.
Available ICS 680ES Gas Chain Saw Chains
- TwinMax: Natural stone, medium concrete, concrete with light reinforcement.
- TwinMax Plus: Natural stone, hard concrete, concrete with heavy reinforcement.
- TwinMAX Abrasive: Soft or abrasive materials, soft stone, brick.
- PowerGrit: Ductile iron pipe, cast iron pipe, PVC pipe, HDPE pipe, Insituform pipe lining, and Asbestos-cement (AC) pipe.