ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw
The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw offers more power than the ICS 680ES and is designed for more frequent heavy duty use. Great for concrete window and door openings, curb cutouts, ventilation holes and even foundation work. Cuts right corners without overcutting. This is the kind of tool that allows you to diversify your bidding process and tackle jobs most contractors wouldn’t even consider.
Designed for frequent use.
The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw is designed for use with a 12", 14" or 16" TwinMAX guidebar and TwinMAX chain, which is designed for everday cutting on natural stone, medium concrete and concrete with light reinforcement. For more chains and guidebars, visit our ICS chainsaw chains page and ICS chainsaw guidebars page.
ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw Benefits
- Deeper Cuts: The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw can cut up to the full length of its guide bar. That can be up to three times the cutting depth of hand-held rotary saws with the same blade size.
- Less Overcutting: The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw lets you make square cuts up to full length of its guide bar and can reduce excavation needed to get at pipes.
- Easier Cutting: The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw's WallWalker fulcrum straightens cuts and lets you apply more force with less fatigue.
- Longer Lasting: The new 695XL features an easy to start engine with higher energy ignition system and durable, long-lasting components.
- Designed for Wet Cutting: With the ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw's rear-ported air intake and polyester air filter.
- Simplified Bar Clamping: The ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw's retained single nut bar clamp eliminates lost parts.
- Easier Chain Assembly: With the ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw's extended drive sprocket adapter.
- Easier Tensioning: With the IICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw's oversized tensioner screw.
ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw Specifications
- Weight without Bar and Chain: 27 pounds
- Bar Length: Up to 16"
- Horsepower: 6.4 HP @ 9000 rpm
- Engine: 2-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 94 cc
- Powerhead: 18" long, 14" high, 12" wide
- Guaranteed Sound Power
Level, Lwa: 115 dBa
- Sound Pressure Level, at
Operator’s Ear Lwa: 104.6 dBa
- Vibration Level: 3.6 m/s2 (front
handle); 3.1 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Water Supply: Minimum of
20 psi (1.4 bar)
- Water Flow Requirement: Minimum
of 2 gpm
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1 (2%) fuel-to-oil
- Fuel Capacity: 0.26 gal
ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saws Are Designed For:
- Reinforced concrete.
- Underground utility work.
- Cutting window and door openings.
- Cutting 14" or 16" deep in one pass.
Who Uses the ICS 695XL GC Gas Chain Saw?
- Demolition contractors.
- Heavy construction companies.
- Masonry & landscaping contractors.
- Utility contractors.
- City & state water companies & authorities.
Available ICS 695 XL GC Gas Chain Saw Chains
- TwinMAX: Natural stone, medium concrete, concrete with light reinforcement.
- TwinMax Plus: Natural stone, hard concrete, concrete with heavy reinforcement.
- TwinMAX Abrasive: Soft or abrasive materials, soft stone, brick.