When speed and productivity count, go with Brick Blitzer Masonry Blades.
Brick Blitzer Masonry Blades are cut fast in the hardest brick and masonry, with wide U-shaped gullets for quick removal of slurry, cuttings and dust. They're designed for anyone who needs to cut hard brick and masonry quickly and efficiently, including masons, stoneworkers and flooring contractors.
The Brick Blitzer Masonry Blade is covered by our signature Life Time Operator Error Warranty, so you can cut masonry, tile and hard clay and red brick without worrying about your blade losing segments, warping, wobbling or cracking from normal use.
Brick Blitzer Masonry Blade Benefits
- Cuts Lightning Fast: Brick Blitzer Masonry Blades cut fastest in the hardest brick and masonry.
- Life Time Operator Error Warranty: Brick Masonry Blitzer Blades come with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry and are warrantied for life against any and all damages.
Brick Blitzer Masonry Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.315" (8.5mm)
- Diamond Content: Up to 40%
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded to steel cores
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
Brick Blitzer Masonry Blades Are Designed For:
- Hard clay and red brick (E. P. Henry, Endicott, Unilock, etc.).
Who Uses Brick Blitzer Masonry Blades?
- Flooring contractors.
- Anyone who needs to cut hard brick and masonry quickly and efficiently.