Asphalt saw blades for wet and dry cutting on handheld and walk-behind saws up to 20 HP. Undercut protection prevents segment loss. Made for construction, building, highway, and road work, as well as driveways, parking lots, and pavement.
Cuts: Asphalt, green concrete, block, sandstone, and other abrasive materials.
Designed for wet and dry cutting on handheld saws (up to 18") and walk-behind saws up to 20 HP. They come with carbide inserts and drop segments that prevent undercutting and potentially fatal segment loss, allowing them to cut asphalt, green concrete, block, sandstone and other abrasive materials.
Desert Diamond Industries' Asphalt Blades are perfect for construction and building projects, for highway and road work and for repairing or laying utility lines under driveways, parking lots and pavement.
Asphalt Blades Are Designed For:
- Green concrete.
- Other abrasive materials.
- Construction and building projects.
- Highway and road work.
- Driveways, parking lots and pavement
Who Uses Asphalt Blades?
- Construction and building companies and contractors.
- Highway, road and transportation departments.
- Asphalt contractors.
- Concrete contractors.
- Utility companies.
Asphalt Blade Benefits
- Undercut Protection: Asphalt Blades have carbide inserts and drop segments to prevent potentially fatal segment loss when cutting asphalt and other abrasive materials.
Asphalt Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.375" (10mm)
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded to steel cores
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting