Preferred by the largest municipal street departments in the United States!
Pro Asphalt Blades come in custom thicknesses for your saw and your asphalt aggregate, giving you maximum cutting performance. Not only do they cut asphalt, but they also cut other abrasive materials, like green concrete, block and sandstone. Pro Apshalt blades also come with carbide inserts and drop segments for undercut protection that prevents potentially fatal segment loss in abrasive materials.
Pro Asphalt Blade Benefits
- Undercut Protection: Pro Asphalt Blades have carbide inserts and drop segments to prevent potentially fatal segment loss when cutting asphalt and other abrasive materials.
- U-shaped Gullets: Pro Asphalt Blades' U-shaped gullets quickly remove cuttings and slurry during cutting.
- Custom Thicknesses: Prices of custom blade thicknesses vary. Call (800) 654-5890 to order custom blades.
Pro Asphalt Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.335" (8.5mm)
- Diamond Content: 40-45%
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded to steel cores
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Pro Asphalt Blades Are Designed For:
- Green concrete.
- Other abrasive materials.
Who Uses Pro Asphalt Blades?
- The largest municipal street departments in the United States.
- Departments of Transportation.
- Road contractors.