Preferred by the largest municipal street departments in the United States!
Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades are designed for handheld saws (up to 18") and walk-behind saws up to 35 HP and can cut asphalt and other abrasive materials, like green concrete, block and sandstone. They have carbide inserts and drop segments for undercut protection that prevents potentially fatal segment loss when cutting abrasive materials.
Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades have 0.375" (10mm) cutting segments with 40-45% diamond and come in custom thicknesses designed for your saw and asphalt aggregate.
Semi-Pro Asphalt Blade Benefits
- Undercut Protection: Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades have carbide inserts and drop segments to prevent potentially fatal segment loss when cutting asphalt and other abrasive materials.
- U-shaped Gullets: Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades' U-shaped gullets quickly remove cuttings and slurry during cutting.
- Custom Thicknesses: Thicknesses on all Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades can be customized per customer request. Prices of custom blade thicknesses vary.
Semi-Pro Asphalt Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.375" (10mm)
- Diamond Content: 40-45%
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded to steel cores
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades Are Designed For:
- Green concrete.
- Other abrasive materials.
Who Uses Semi-Pro Asphalt Blades?
- The largest municipal street departments in the United States.
- Departments of Transportation.
- Road contractors.