Preferred by the largest municipal water and street departments in the United States!
Semi Pro Concrete Blades easily cut cured and reinforced concrete and are custom-designed for your saw and concrete aggregate. They have 0.375" (10mm) cutting segments with 40-45% diamond content and are made for handheld saws (up to 18") and walk-behind saws up to 35 HP.
Semi Pro Concrete Blade Benefits
- Custom Thicknesses: Thicknesses on all Semi Pro Concrete Blades are customizable per customer request. Prices of custom blade thicknesses vary.
Semi Pro Concrete Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.375" (10mm)
- Diamond Content: 40-45%
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded to steel cores
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Semi Pro Concrete Blades Are Designed For:
- Cured concrete with rebar and wire mesh reinforcement.
Who Uses Semi Pro Concrete Blades?
- The largest municipal water and street departments in the United States.
- Underground contractors.
- Concrete contractors.