Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw
Blades and Hydraulic Power Packs Sold Separately
Like the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw, the Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is our largest and most powerful hydraulic saw. It's powered by an external hydraulic power pack, so it weight less and emits no fumes or exhaust, but can still cut smoothly with a 16" blade without bogging down. It's also the perfect saw for where air quality or ventilation is a concern, such as underground, indoors or in sewers and trenches.
This saw is designed for use with the Husqvarna PP325E Electric Powered Hydraulic Power Pack Cart and Husqvarna PP518 Gasoline Powered Hydraulic Power Pack, so you can take your saw's power to any worksite. See our Husqvarna equipment for details.
Need a blade for your saw? We recommend the Safety Blade.
The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw Benefits
- Powerful: The Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw is our most powerful hydraulic saw and can cut smoothly with a 16" blade without bogging down.
- Less Weight, Noise, and Fumes: With the Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw's separate hydraulic power pack.
- Cuts Closer to Walls and Floors: With the Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw's reversible cutting arm.
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 18.3 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 6"
- Blade Width: 16"
- Arbor: 1"
- Horsepower: 7 HP
- Motor: 10 gal./min., 2,200 PSI
- Vibration Level: 7.5 m/s2 (front handle), 5.2 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Sound Power Level lwa: 107 db(a)
- Sound Pressure Level: 85 db(a)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saws Are Designed For:
- Construction, building, or cutting where air quality or ventilation is a concern, such as underground, indoors, or in sewers and trenches.
- Precutting for other saws, like the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw.
Who Uses Husqvarna K2500 Hydraulic Saws?
- Underground contractors.
- Indoor builders and contractors.
- Water and sewer departments and other utilities.
- Construction companies and contractors.
- Anyone who needs a lightweight, tough, and powerful saw.