Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw
Blades and Pneumatic Power Packs Sold Separately
Designed for Ring Saw Blades Only
The Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw is powered by a separate hydraulic power pack instead of a heavy gasoline engine, so it's one of our lightest saws and generates less fumes and noise than gas saws. Its ring saw design lets you cut 10" deep, twice as deep as standard 14" handheld saws, which can reduce excavation needed to reach pipes and increase safety.
This saw is designed for use with the Husqvarna PP325E Electric Powered Hydraulic Power Pack Cart and Husqvarna PP518 Gasoline Powered Hydraulic Power Pack, so you can take your saw's power to any worksite. See our Husqvarna equipment for details.
Need a blade for your saw? We recommend the Ductile Iron Ring Saw Safety Blade.
The Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw Benefits
- Deeper Cuts: The Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw cuts up to 10" deep, twice as deep as standard 14" handheld saws, and may reduce excavation needed to get at pipes.
- Less Weight, Noise, and Fumes: With the Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw's separate hydraulic power pack.
- Ease to Use: The Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw is light and ergonomic with an adjustable front handle.
Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 18.3 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 10"
- Blade Width: 14"
- Horsepower: 6 HP
- Motor: 10 gal./min., 2,000 PSI
- Vibration Level: 4.3 m/s2 (front handle), 6 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Sound Power Level lwa: 111 db(a)
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 db(a)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: For wet cutting only
Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saws Are Designed For:
- Cutting 10" deep with a hand-held saw.
- Underground pipe and utility work.
- Areas where air quality is a concern (indoors, sewers, etc.).
- Areas where noise is a concern (indoors, residential areas, etc.).
- Underwater cutting.
Who Uses Husqvarna K3600 MKII Hydraulic Ring Saws?
- Underground contractors.
- Indoor contractors.
- High schools and colleges.
- Concrete contractors.
- Fire departments and urban search and rescue teams.
- Demolition companies.
- City water and street departments.
- Construction companies.
- Masonry and landscaping contractors.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards, and junk yards.
- Excavation contractors.
- Professional concrete cutters.