Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw with PP65 Power Pack
** ALL EQUIPMENT PRICING SUBJECT TO PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE PREMIUM QUALITY 14IN DIAMETER BLADES
CALL FOR MORE INFO 1-800-654-5890
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw can cut 10.6" deep, twice the depth of than other 14" saws, which can reduce excavation of buried pipes and increase safety. It also emits no fumes, which makes it perfect for working indoors or where air quality is a concern, and its low vibration levels reduce operator fatigue.
This saw comes with the Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack, so you can take your saw's power to any worksite. See our Husqvarna equipment for details.
Need a blade for your saw? We recommend the Ductile Iron Ring Saw Safety Blade.
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw in action, courtesy of Husqvarna
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw Benefits
- Cuts Deeper: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw cuts 10.6" deep, twice the depth of standard 14" blades. Deeper cuts can reduce your excavation and increase your safety and profits.
- Doesn't Emit Fumes: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's electric motor doesn't emit exhaust like a gasoline engine. It's perfect for cutting indoors or where air quality is a concern.
- Quieter Than Gas-Driven Saws: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's electric motor is quieter than a gasoline engine.
- Reduces Operator Fatigue: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's lower vibration levels widely spaced handles increase control and comfort.
- Increases Safety: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's "pulling" blade rotation reduces chances of sticking and kickback.
- Elgard™ Overload Protection: The Husqvarna K3000 Wet-Cutting Electric Saw's Elgard overload protection varies the blade speed to warn of impending overload.
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 29 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 10.5"
- Blade Width: 14"
- Horsepower: 7.4 HP (three-phase) or 4 HP (single-phase)
- Motor: 480V, 10A, 4,800W (three-phase) or 230V, 16A, 3,680W (single-phase), electric
- Vibration Level: 2.4 m/s2 (front handle), 1.5 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Sound Power Level lwa: 111 db(a)
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 db(a)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saws Are Designed For:
- Areas where air quality is a concern (i. e. indoors, sewers, etc.).
- Areas where noise is a concern (i. e. indoors, residential areas, etc.).
- Pre-cutting of pipe trenches.
- Wet-cutting concrete, stone, masonry, and other materials.
Who Uses Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Ring Saws?
- Municipal water, and sewer departments.
- Construction, utility, and underground contractors.
- Landscaping and masonry contractors.
- Stone fabricators and quarries.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards, and wrecking yards.
- High schools and colleges (student training and/or maintenance departments).
- Rental stores.