Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw with PP65 Power Pack
Blades Sold Separately
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw is the most powerful electric saw we offer. It mounts up to a 16" blade for six inches of cutting depth, and it emits no fumes, making it perfect for working indoors or where air quality is a concern. It's also quieter than gas-driven cut-off saws, and its low vibration levels reduce operator fatigue.
This saw comes with the Husqvarna PP65 PRIME Power Pack, so you can take your saw's power to any worksite. See our Husqvarna equipment for details.
Need a blade for your saw? We recommend the Safety Blade.
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw is now covered by Husqvarna's 1-year Gold Medal Equipment Warranty.
The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw in action, courtesy of Husqvarna
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw Benefits
- Our Most Powerful Electric Saw: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw delivers 7.4 HP on three-phase power (4 HP on single-phase power), and its built-in electronics and LED meter ensure optimal power and RPMs.
- Doesn't Emit Fumes: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's electric motor doesn't emit exhaust like a gasoline engine. It's perfect for cutting indoors or where air quality is a concern.
- Quieter Than Gas-Driven Saws: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's electric motor is quieter than a gasoline engine.
- Reduces Operator Fatigue: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's lower vibration levels widely spaced handles increase control and comfort.
- Increases Safety: The Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw's "pulling" blade rotation reduces chances of sticking and kickback.
- Elgard™ Overload Protection: The Husqvarna K3000 Wet-Cutting Electric Saw's Elgard overload protection varies the blade speed to warn of impending overload.
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saw Specifications
- Weight Without Cutting Equipment: 22 pounds
- Cutting Depth: 6"
- Blade Width: 16"
- Arbor: 1"
- Horsepower: 7.4 HP (three-phase) or 4 HP (single-phase)
- Motor: 480V, 10A, 4,800W (three-phase) or 230V, 16A, 3,680W (single-phase), electric
- Vibration Level: <2.5 m/s2 (front handle), <2.5 m/s2 (rear handle)
- Sound Power Level lwa: 104 db(a)
- Sound Pressure Level: 93 db(a)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting with DEX water-saving wet-cutting kit.
Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saws Are Designed For:
- Areas where air quality is a concern (i. e. indoors, sewers, etc.).
- Areas where noise is a concern (i. e. indoors, residential areas, etc.).
- Wet-cutting concrete, stone, masonry, and other materials.
- Pre-cutting of pipe trenches.
Who Uses Husqvarna K6500 PRIME Electric Saws?
- Municipal water & sewer departments.
- Construction, utility & underground contractors.
- Lanscaping & masonry contractors.
- Stone fabricators & quarries.
- Recycling yards, scrap yards & wrecking yards.
- High schools & colleges (student training and/or maintenance departments).
- Rental stores.