The Ductile Iron Ring Saw Blade are multipurpose diamond blades for water departments, utilities and underground contractors. It can cut ductile iron pipe, black iron pipe, galvanized steel pipe, and concrete. Best of all, it cuts up to 10" deep, twice as deep as standard 14" blades, so you can excavate less, increase safety, and save money. Ductile Iron Ring Saw Blades are designed for use on Husqvarna K970 and K3600 ring saws.
Ductile Iron Ring Saw Blade Benefits
- Cutting Depth: The Concrete Ring Saw Blade cuts 10" deep, twice the depth of standard 14" blades. Deeper cuts can reduce excavation of buried pipe and conduits and increase your safety and profits.
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Ductile Iron Ring Saw Blades can be used for both wet and dry cutting.
Ductile Ring Saw Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.200" (5mm)
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded
Ductile Iron Ring Saw Blades Are Designed For:
- Ductile, cast, angle and black iron.
- Galvanized steel.
- Schedule 40 & 80 steel pipe, PVC, HDPE, C-900, and plastic pipe.
Who Uses Concrete Ring Saw Blades?
- Underground contractors.
- Water departments.
- Underground utilities.
- Anyone who wants to cut buried conduits and pipe with less excavation and greater safety.