Dry Concrete Core Bits
Dry Concrete Core Bits are designed for fast, low-cost core drilling in reinforced concrete, stone, asphalt, and block. Their diamond segments have the highest grade diamond and are laser-welded to heavy-duty steel tubes for safe, smooth, and fast performance. Dry Concrete Core Bits also have Air Flow Technology for better cooling and easier core removal.
Dry Concrete Core Bits are covered by our signature Life Time Operator Error Warranty, so you can core reinforced concrete, stone, asphalt, and block without worrying about your core bit losing segments or breaking from normal use.
Dry Concrete Core Bit Benefits
- Faster Coring: Dry Concrete Core Bits give you fast, efficient coring in reinforced concrete, stone, asphalt, and block.
- Greater Power: Dry Concrete Core Bits punch through concrete and asphalt overlay like butter and easily drill through reinforced concrete with #8 rebar.
- Better Cooling and Easier Core Removal: With Dry Concrete Core Bits' Air Flow Technology.
- Life Time Operator Error Warranty: Dry Concrete Core Bits come with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry and are warrantied for life against any and all damages.
Dry Concrete Core Bit Specifications
- Drilling Depth: 6"
- Segment Height: 0.315" (8mm)
- Diamond Content: Up to 40%
- Segment Weld: Laser-welded
- Wet/Dry Drilling: For dry drilling only
Dry Concrete Core Bits Are Designed For:
- Reinforced concrete.
Who Uses Dry Concrete Core Bits?
- Many of the largest, most complicated projects in the world.
Life Time Operator Error Warranty
With over 20 years of experience in the diamond blade industry, we want to provide only the best products and services available. This is why we offer the only Life Time Operator Error Warranty in the industry... because if your blade breaks, you should not be left holding the bag.