Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters
Throw out your abrasive wheels! Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters are better!
Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters are hands down the safest and most cost effective diamond grinding/cutting wheels ever manufactured!
The Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter grinds and cuts almost anything you put in front of it, including all iron, steel and metallic products. That's because of its innovative solid steel design and vacuum-brazed diamond technology can grind almost anything as well as eliminate potentially fatal shattering.
- Eliminate injuries and fatalities caused by shattering abrasive wheels and stones with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter. It's made of solid steel, so it won't shatter under normal conditions.
- Increase your production and stop constant wheel change-outs with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter. It lasts a minimum of 200 times longer than abrasives, guaranteed!
- Grind and cut with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter, something that would shatter and destroy abrasives.
- Grind with both sides with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter, something that you just can't with throwaway abrasives. When one side wears out, simply flip the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter over and continue grinding with the other side.
- Remove slag without contaminating welds with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter. Clean and brush welds less and save time.
- Reduce health care costs and lost time with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter. It generates none of the hazardous silicon carbide dust that abrasives do during grinding.
- Reduce sparks by 90% with the Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter.
The Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter is covered by our signature Life Time Operator Error Warranty, so you can grind and cut almost anything without worrying about your grinder being damaged from normal use.
The Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter grinds faster, safer and with less sparks than abrasives. It even cuts!
Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter Benefits
- Outlasts Abrasive Wheels and Stones: You'll go through 300 good quality abrasive wheels or stones - costing $4 to $10 each and totaling $800 to $2,000 - before you'll wear down just one of our Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters. Also outlasts other diamond wheels a minimum of 2 to 1.
- Keeps Grinder Operators Safe: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters' solid steel design eliminates injuries and fatalities from shattering, a hazard abrasive wheels and stones are prone to.
- Reduces Health Care Costs and Lost Time: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters eliminate hazardous dust generated by abrasives during grinding.
- Reduces Sparks: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters produce 90% less sparks than abrasives during grinding.
- Dual-Sided: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters' two-sided design that lets you grind with both sides of the wheel, unlike abrasives.
- Dual-Use: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters' solid steel design lets you grind and cut, something that abrasives just can't do.
- Prevents Warping and Wobbling: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters' Air Flow Technology helps dissipate heat during continuous use.
- Increases Profits: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters can increase your profits by 300% to 400%.
- Decreases Expenses: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters can decrease your expenses by 100% to 200%.
- Reduces On-Hand Stock: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters can decrease your on-hand stock by 3,000%.
- Decreases Labor Costs: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters' can decrease your labor costs by 100%.
- Ecologically Friendly: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters are 100% recyclable steel, unlike expendable abrasives, which are 100% waste.
- Life Time Operator Error Warranty: Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters come with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry and are warrantied for life against any and all damages.
Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter Specifications
- Diamond Content: 85% vacuum-brazed diamond
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry grinding and cutting
Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters Are Designed For:
- Ductile, cast and grey iron.
- Carbon, stainless, hardened, galvanized and mild steel.
- Non-ferrous materials like bronze, copper, chrome, zinc and lead.
- High nickel-content materials.
- Welds and welding slag.
- Reinforced and green concrete.
- Asphalt, brick, block, stone, granite and pavers.
- PVC, HDPE, AC, RCP, schedule 40 and 80 pipe, clay and ceramic pipe and solid and tube plastic.
- Wood, drywall and plywood.
Who Uses Safety Blade Grinder/Cutters?
- Foundries that want a safe and durable grinding wheel for almost any metal.
- Anyone tired of the tremendous amount of sparks and hazardous, cancer-causing fibers and dust produced by abrasives during grinding.
- Perferred grinder of many unionized pipe fitters, boilermakers and ironworkers throughout North America.
- Prefered grinder of metal fabricators looking for a safe and durable grinding and cutting wheel for almost any metal.
Life Time Operator Error Warranty
With over 20 years of experience in the diamond blade industry, we want to provide only the best products and services available. This is why we offer the only Life Time Operator Error Warranty in the industry... because if your blade breaks, you should not be left holding the bag.